Shampoo & Conditioner

Im in need of a new shampoo and conditioner! I want one that actually helps my hair & make it soft and shiny, I have tryed so many & I still havent seemed to find one that i love!

any suggestions?

Ive been using the serum for a couple of days now & I know thats def not long enough for me too say if it works or not but I keep finding myself pulling it off haha! Because when it drys and you pull it off it comes off in long stringy bits!

xoxoxo

Share:

7 Comments

1. October 14, 2009 / 8:16 pm

John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Weather-Proofing shampoo and conditioner makes me hair really soft and shiny!

2. October 14, 2009 / 8:46 pm

I really like Moisture Maniac shampoo and conditioner. I did a post on some that I got in a haul fairly recently, although I havent written a review about it. I should do I guess. I'm not sure what you have treid but it might be worth looking into to?
    Emma 🙂

3. October 14, 2009 / 8:47 pm

I use Tigi Bed Head atm. I am using a volume one but they do all sorts of different kinds! Plus you can buy big bottles! & they smell gorgeous!

Thanks for your comment x

4. October 14, 2009 / 8:52 pm

Ive never tryed any of the ones you all use! I cant wait too try them all out! 😀 xoxo

5. October 14, 2009 / 8:53 pm

I've just started using vo5 deep nourishing, its really good. Also, every couple of days I use a deep conditioner from Superdrug or Boots. Their £1.95 and now my hair is sooooo healthy, soft, shiny and smells amazing.

6. October 14, 2009 / 8:55 pm

Goldwell is REALLY good, and it lasts so if you don't wash your hair everyday then it's still soft. You'll probs have to get it off the internet though.

7. October 15, 2009 / 12:33 am

believe it or not, I have been LOVING the new pantene pro-v shampoo and conditioners! I use the volumizing one and it makes my hair soft, shiny, smooth…I keep trying different brands, even super expensive salon brands, and yet always return to my pantene! 🙂